Coaching as a Tool for Professional Development of Person in Modern Realities of the City
Statistics of recent years represent the tendency to reduce workers on the one hand and the increasing demand for professionals and specialists on the other. So, since the requirements for workers professionalism are rising, it makes it relevant to study the methods of professional development considering the urbanization.
The author considers that the principles of the financing of public and private organizations are the cause of different approaches to the professional development of employees as formal procedures and as an investment in the future, accordingly. The author using the expertise of international companies and distinguishes career coaching as the innovative technology which is able to establish an optimal interaction between the employer and employee, to take into account individual intentions employee. Coaching technology is a promising direction for researching, and on the one hand it needs to adapt to the type of organization and on the other hand the practical implementation of the activity Ukrainian organizations.
2. Vesnin, V. (2008), “Human resources management. Theory and Practice: Textbook for Universities”, Мoscow : Prospect, 688 p.
3. Gelluey, T. (2010), Tennis: The psychology of a successful game, Moscow : CJSC "Olymp-Business", 167 p.
4. “Information Note on the labor market and diagrams” (2016), http://www.dcz.gov.ua/vol/ control/uk/statdatacatalog/list
5. “Statistics of the coaching in the world” (2009), http://m-system-coach.org/osnovaniya-statistika/
6. Whitmore, J. (2005), Coaching for Performance, Moscow:. International Academy of Corporate Governance and Business, 168 p.
7. International Coach Federation (2009), ICF Global Coaching Client Study. Executive summary, www.coachfederation.org/files/includes/media/docs/ExecutiveSummary.pdf.
8. Mc Gover, J., Lindemann, M., Murphy, S., Barker, L., Warrenfeltz, R. (2001), Maximizing the Impact of Executive Coaching: Behavioral Change, Organizational Outcomes, and Return on Investment, The Manchester Review, Vol. 1, No. 1, http://www.evolve-coaching.com/uploads/ManchesterReview_ Maximizing_Impactof_Exec_Coaching.pdf