Interkulturell as a Factor of Formation of the Socio-Cultural Capital of the City
The purpose of the study is to examine interkulturell as an urban phenomenon in the aspect of its impact on social capital of Melitopol. Intercultural component of social and cultural capital defined in such terms as: the positive perception of residents of their city as an intercultural, pride in your status, the presence of intercultural social communication different types of social trust in the national-cultural societies, relevant to the activities of the city government on policy interculturall. Research methods – questionnaire survey. The total sample size (n) is 2,400 respondents, the statistical error Δ±2,3%, confidence level P=0,95. The sample is representative one.
In the city there is a specific resource identity, which is manifested in shared values, symbolic images, among which interkulturell takes an important place. Urban society has found a low level of trust between the citizens, аt the same time on the background of deficit of social trust citizens have demonstrated a significant level of confidence in the national-cultural societies of the city.
In the city there is dense interactive communication with representatives of ethnic communities, and relations between ethnic groups are positive. The social communication between ethnic communities is a particular resource accumulation of social and cultural capital. The study showed that ethnic communities are quite integrated into the socio-cultural and public space of the city. It is shown that interkulturell is a significant resource accumulation of social and cultural capital which can be converted into political capital and consolidate urban community in the civil integrity.
2. Katayev, S. L., Barzyenkova-Myasnikova, L.V. (2012), “Social communication in the city as a component of socio-cultural capital”, https://docviewer.yandex.ua/?url=http%3A%2F%2F www.nbuv.gov.ua%2Fold_jrn% 2FSoc_Gum%2FDtr_sk%2F2012_4%2Ffiles%2FSC412_14.pdf&name=SC412_14.pdf&lang=uk&c=58289c417c52
3. Nagorno L. P. (2008), “Regional identity: the Ukrainian context”, I. F. Kuras of the NAS of Ukraine, 405 p.
4. Patnem, R. (2001), Game bowling alone: the sunset of the social capital of America, http://www.ji.lviv.ua/ n21texts/putnem.htm
5. The results of sociological research ”Interkulturell as a resource of formirovaniya socio-cultural capital city of Melitopol“ (2016), Center of Sociological Research of B. Khmelnitsky State Pedagogical University, Melitopol, 62 р.
6. Skrypnyk, O. S. (2014), “Of territorial identity in sociology: a theoretical interpretation”, Bulletin of Lviv University. A series of sociology, No. 8, P. 38–40.
7. “Experts are of Europe called Melitopol «successful model of managing of cultural diversity»”, 2011, Government portal, http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/publish/ article?art_id=244170278