Political in Social: Duality of Subjectivity's Constructing
Study of the civil society gets a great importance in conditions of political instability. We face the necessity of exact definition of the origin of the different phenomena and processes during the research. The relevance is caused by the fact that today a number of facts and processes are deliberately labeled as non-political, despite of being inherently political, as some social movements like LGBT, feminists etc. The duality that was previously mentioned creates a number of barriers for study the activity of public organizations in sociology because of the uncertainty at the methodological level. In this regard, there is a necessity of the analyze of the activity of public organizations and development criteria for the classification of actions as a political or non-political. Nowadays they still haven’t been formulated yet because of novelty and argumentativeness of the topic of study.
2. Bourdieu, P. (2001), Practical sense, SPb : Aletheia, 562 p.
3. Baudrillard, J. (2013), Simulacra and Simulation, Tula : Tula polygraphist, 204 p.
4. Baudrillard, J. (2000), In the shadow of the silent majority, or the end of the social, Yekaterinburg : Ural University Publisher, 129 p.
5. Bauman, Z. (2002), Individualized Society, Moscow : “Logos”, Pp. 137–257.
6. Bauman, Z. (2004), Globalization. The consequences for the individual and society, Moscow : “Ves Mir”, 188 p.
7. Golіkov, O. S. (2013), Updating social conditions in theglobalizing society: the challenges of social crisis and the challenges of theoretical sociology, Methodology, theory and practice of sociological analyze of contemporary society, Issue 19, P. 80.
8. Zizek, S. (2002), Welcome to the Desert of the Real, Moscow : Foundation “Pragmatics of culture”, 160 p.
9. Luman, N. (2005), Reality Media, Moscow : Praxis, Series of “images of society”, 256 p.
10. Seljutin, A. V. (2009), Problem of “depolotization” in modern society, Central Russian Journal of Social Sciences, No. 4, Pp. 52–59.
11. Foucault, M. (1994), Words and things, Archaeology Humanities, СПб : A-cad, 404 p.
12. Foucault, M. (1996), The will to truth: Beyond the knowledge, power and sexuality. Works of different years, Moscow : Qastal, 448 p.
13.Harvey, D. (2007), A brief history of neo-liberalism, Moscow : Generation, 288 p.
14.Rokachev, S. (2016), Homophobia on the background of the Ukrainian crisis – opinion, http://upogau.org/ru/ourview/ourview_3410.html.
15.Hadashot, S. (2016), Ukraine betrayed the Maidan LGBT activists, http://upogau.org/ru/ ourview/ourview_3117.html.
16.Globa, B. (2016), Dutch referendum and LGBT in Ukraine – when rights become weighty, http://www.eurointegration.com.ua/rus/experts/ 2016/02/3/7044301/
17. The European Commission first time in history will participate Gay Parade in Amsterdam (2016), http://www.eurointegration.com.ua/rus/news/2016/03/9/7045931/
18. «Run, Lyonya, I'll cover», Femen began to protect Kuchma (2011), http://glavnoe.ua/news/n72342.