Models and Types of Organizational Culture in the Context of Contemporary Social Transformations
It is shown that organizing culture is one of the main components of success. It can act as a tool to improve the efficiency of the organization’s personnel. For identify opportunities of existing models and types of organizational culture in condition of contemporary social transformations author analyses of existing classifications of organizational culture, their comparison for the basic criteria and performance measurement in modern conditions are made. In article one considers proposed classifications and evolution of organizational cultures typologizations throw three stages: theoretical, empirical and instrumental. The features and specifics of different models and types of organizational culture are discussed. It is proved that the greatest potential in modern conditions has the classification of G. Hofstede.
2. Armstrong, М. (2002), “Strategic Human Resource Management”, М. : INFRA-М, 328 p.
3. Galkina, T. P. (2003), “Sociology of management: from group to team”, M. : Finance and Statistics, 224 p.
4. Cameron, K., Quinn, P. (2001), “Diagnosing and changing organizational culture”, SPb : Peter, 320 p.
5. “Organizational culture” (2006), ed. by N. I. Shatalova, M. : Examination, 653 p.
6. Schein, E. H. (2002), “Organizational Culture and Leadership. Construction, development, perfection”, SPb : Peter, 336 p.